[ie. Margaery, Garlan, Leonette, Willas, Loras, Mace, Alerie, or Olenna]
reblog if you are the hot brother
On the edge of the yard, a lone knight with a pair of golden roses on his shield was holding off three foes. Even as they watched, he caught one of them alongside the head, knocking him senseless. “Is that your brother?” Sansa asked. “It is, my lady,” said Ser Loras. “ G a r l a n often trains against three men, or even four. In battle it is seldom one against one, he says, so he likes to be prepared.” “He must be very brave.” “He is a great knight,” Ser Loras replied.
Everyone I RP with deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for not killing me when I don’t reply for like a month
- "What now?"
- "We killed him, didn’t we?"
- "It’s not what it looks like!"
- "Nobody is going to trust you anymore."
- "You’re never going to get away with it."
- "I’ve wanted to do this since the day we met."
- "He’s going to find out that he’s the father at some point.."
- "You’re just like him, you know."
- "THEY’RE COMING!"
- "You don’t look so good. Are you feeling okay?"
- "Are you done?"
- "What are you hiding from me?"
- "Does family mean nothing to you?"
- "[insert name here]!"
- "That’s my child, isn’t it? Growing inside of you?"
- "You s..shot me."
- "None of it was real."
- "Why didn’t you tell me?"
- "Stop screaming! You’re going to wake up the entire town."
- "Are they gone?"
- "Don’t let me go."
- "I’m not going to make it."
- "I think I’m going crazy."
- "She will never love you like I love you."
- "I should have killed you when I had the chance."
- "Nice lingerie, who’s it for?"
- "We shouldn’t be doing this."
- "How long…How long have you known?"
- "He’s dead. We have to go."
- "I need you."
- "Whose baby is it?"
- "It’s all your fault!"
- "I don’t mind."
- "Make me."
- "Forgive me."
- "It didn’t mean anything."
- "OH GOD, SHE’S NOT BREATHING!"
- "You’re a murderer."
- "I did what I had to do."
- "DON’T LIE TO ME!"
- "You are mine."
- "He’s never going to forgive you."
Had he actually met a clever rose of Highgarden? Did such things exist? His father never thought so. He thought the Tyrells were good for kindling. “My name is Viserys Targaryen, son of King Aerys II Targaryen and younger brother to Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, older brother to Daenerys. Why are you here ser?”
"I see," Loras replied with a small smile, "There have been whispers of you that have reached us from across the narrow sea. I’d watch your back if I were you. King Robert won’t seem to rest until he’s murdered every last one of you." Golden eyes analyzed Viserys calmly. All he had heard of him was the name given to him. The Beggar King. He didn’t seem to look like a beggar. He was garbed in fine silks. No doubt he had made powerful friends. He was a dying breed.
"A change of scenery…and business." Olenna had sent him here. And a small part of him was wondering if it was to seek the dragon out. Could his grandmother truly be as mad as to try to hide the last Targaryen under Robert’s nose in Highgarden? She certainly didn’t send him here for cheese or fish. She had been vague but then again what she was potentially plotting was treason.
"You look like a Tyrell. I haven’t seen a rose of Highgarden since I was a boy of nine…and you are a very pretty rose."
Loras turned towards the source of the voice. Silver hair. Lilac eyes. There was no mistaking it if the tales were told true. He was the blood of a dragon. A Targaryen. “I’m Loras Tyrell, son of Lord Mace Tyrell of Highgarden. And which Targaryen do I have the pleasure of meeting?” he asked Viserys calmly.
A very very rare phenomenon between two souls is that their body heat ascends so high, they go up in flames during the sexual ecstasy because of the very strong spiritual bonding.